The aim of the Bachelor of Business Management is primarily to prepare the students with knowledge of the theories and practices of relevance to the business. This course offers students uncompromising quality learning experience in the contemporary, interesting and stimulating business field covering all important aspects of managing business, marketing, retailing.
Objectives of the Program
To achieve the above stated aim, this program seeks to produce:
- Competent business executives who diligently apply their business knowledge and skills with continuous enhancement in lifelong learning
- Result oriented business executives who are ream players and problem solvers with effective human, communication and ICT skills.
- Business executives who explore new opportunities and demonstrate leadership skills.
- Socially responsible business executives who practice high moral conduct.
Program Code : N/345/6/1026 (4/2022)
Duration of Programme: Full Time (3 Years / 6 Semesters)
- Local: RM40,000
Intake : February and September
- Passed STPM or equivalent, with a minimum grade of C (CGPA 2.00) in any two subject and pass in Mathematics and English in SPM or equivalent; or
- Pass A-level at least two subjects with a CGPA of 2.00: or
- Passed the United Examination Certificate (UEC) with a minimum grade of B in 5 subjects including Mathematics and English; or
- Passed Asasi / Matriculation in related fields from the PPT or other higher education institution with a minimum CGPA of 2.00 or from 4.00; or
- Passed the Matriculation Certificate from the Ministry of Education with a minimum CGPA of 2.00 from 4:00; or
- Any other qualifications recognized and equivalent to diploma (Level 4 at KKM) or Advanced (Level 5 KKM) with at least CGPA 2.00; or
- Other qualifications recognized by the Malaysian Government
- Pass in Malaysia University English Test (MUET) with Band 3 before graduated
As a requirement pass in Mathematics and English subject at the SPM level for the candidate (i) may be exempt if the qualification contains Mathematics and English subjects and equivalent achievement / more than the requirement to pass the subject at the SPM level
INTAKE: SEPTEMBER 2018 APPLY ONLINE NOW