|MQA No :||FA 2092|
|MOE Reference :||KPT/JPS R/811/4/0108(FA 2092)10/22|
|Duration :||3 Years|
|Entry Requirement:||(1) PASS SPM with minimum 3 credits in any subject; OR|
(2) PASS O-level with minimum C Grade in any 3 subject; OR
(3) PASS SKM (Sijil Kemahiran Malaysia) level 3 in related field AND PASS SPM with minimum 1 credit in any subject; OR
(4) PASS UEC with minimum B Grade in any 3 subject; OR
(5) PASS Sijil Kolej Komuniti equivalent to level 3 of MQF in related field with minimum 1 credit in any subject; OR
(6) PASS certificate level 3 MQF in related field or equivalent with minimum CGPA 2.00; OR
(7) PASS STPM with minimum C Grade (NGMP 2.0) in any subject; OR
(8) PASS STAM with minimum rank Maqbul level.
|Brief Description of the Programme|
|This programme provides training and skills for people to attain supervisory positions within the hospitality industry.|
It offers real world practice’s to graduates who gain invaluable experience from state of the art facilities such Front Office Operation Lab, Accommodation Learning Suite, Hospitality Practice Lab and Multi Resource Computer Labs.
|Who should be joining?|
Employees in hospitality industry.
Any individual who has the spirit or perseverance to work in the hospitality industry. He/She must have the full commitment, vision and belief that the hospitality industry would be a better career opportunity.
Front Office Manager
Hotel Management Tutor
Entrepreneur operating restaurant / caterer / food truck
Have the opportunity to work abroad
|Options for Academic Progression|
|Students may pursue study and progress in such programmes at offering universities locally and internationally.|
Bachelor degree programme in Hotel Management
Bachelor degree programme in International Hospitality Management
Bachelor degree programme in Restaurant Management
Bachelor degree programme in Hotel & Restaurant Management
|What are the attractions about this Programme?|
|Students able to travel to hotels and resorts in Malaysia & the ASEAN region as part of the in-club and resort management subject.|
Six months Industrial Training within studies duration.Mentor-mentee programme.Industry experienced lecturers.
|Salary guide for The Fresh Graduates|
|Job Title||Salary (RM)|
|Receptionist / Front Office / Housekeeper||1,100 – 1,700|
|Executive Housekeeper||1,700 – 2,300|